RSS

The 13 Bad Boss Types



many caracters of a bad bos in this world, and This text will tell you about a bad bos from their word wich ever we know at our group... (click read more)


1. The Wannabe
"Just give me the perks!"

2. The Suppressor
"No one here is smarter than me!"

3. The Pretender
"I can talk a real good game!"

4. The Confounder
"Let's do something, even if it's wrong"

5. The Dumbfounder
"But the figures say we're doing fine!"

6. The Propagator
"Follow Me!"

7. The Player
"It's my department and I'll do the jobs I like!"

8. The Bully
"It's such fun to see you squirm!"

9. The Manipulator
"I'm indispensable!"

10. The Cult Maker
"Let's find someone to blame all our problems on!"

11. The Pilferer
"It's all mine to use as I want!"

12. The Saboteur
"I can make it look like I support this change!"

13. The Combination Type
"I never said that!"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

instantptr.com